Administration Officer – Joondalup Netball Association
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and committed Administration Officer to provide administrative support to Joondalup Netball Association.
This position is offered on a Permanent Part time basis – 22.5hrs per week (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays, with a possibility of extending the hours across 4 days per week)
Reporting to the Administration Team Leader, you will have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage competing deadlines to ensure all tasks are completed with both accuracy and efficiency.
You will be responsible for:
* Primary contact to: Association Board members, Association Club key staff,
* Administration Tasks such as:
phone, email, court hire bookings
managing office stock,
maintaining Association data bases,
update and maintaining Association policies
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous experience in an administration position.
• Excellent computer skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to liaise with diverse people in an informative, positive and customer-focused manner.
• Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise tasks, work effectively under pressure, problem solve, and meet deadlines.
• Good working knowledge of Netball (desirable).
• Understanding of Governance (desirable).
• A satisfactory National Police Clearance that is less than one year old OR are you willing to obtain one?
• A satisfactory Working with Children’s check – current OR are you willing to obtain one?
If this sounds like the right role for you, please follow our application guide below:
Application Guide – What you need to provide with your application
Your covering letter should include:
• The title of the position you are applying for.
• Your full name, address and day time contact number.
• A statement addressing the selection criteria set out above.
Your resume should include:
• Relevant work experience (including a brief summary of achievements and responsibilities).
• Your education and training achievements, including any education currently being undertaken, and professional memberships held.
• Names and contact numbers of two current professional referees (wherever possible, one should be a current or most recent manager/supervisor and should have knowledge of your work experience).
• Any other information that you feel is relevant to your application.
Submitting your application
Applications should be submitted to our office via email, email@example.com by 8pm, 12th June 2022 ; however, Joondalup Netball Association reserves the right to close this advert before this date.
About Joondalup Netball Association
With a track record dating back to 1997. Joondalup Netball Association INC (JNA) is a community netball sporting organisation, committed to the inclusion & development of all players, coaches and officials.
For confidential enquiries, please phone Michelle Martin, 0419 928 522